Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Advice, please?

Posted: 2005-07-14T21:44:38Z

Source:
Okay, so I just figured out how to post pictures of my beautiful children - and I was pretty darn proud of myself, too! I even had to re-size them first and managed to do it without asking any questions of my techie husband. Then today on Keer Unplugged, I came across this article. This guy thinks that any time we post pictures of our kids we are providing fodder for perverts. I'm not sure what I think. On the one hand, I did remove the name of my town from my blogger ID, and just went with my state. I'm not stupid. So I'm pretty sure no one could actually find us, even if they wanted to. But the author of this post says that if we even post pictures for other people to view, we are not doing enough to protect our children. Head on over and read his post, and then let me know what you think. Those of you whose blogs I read are very different in the amount of personal info you post. Some of you never post photos; some of you very proudly show off your adorable children. I'd like some input from any and all viewpoints before I make any decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home