Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Monday, July 18, 2005

Another fun meme from Donna...

Posted: 2005-07-12T05:40:06Z

Source:
Found another great meme at Quiet Life and couldn't resist, so here goes:

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Santitas and homemade guacamole with Pepsi
2. Peanut M'n'M's with Pepsi
3. Nacho cheese Doritos and bean dip with Pepsi
(hmmm, I see a trend here...)
4. Santitas and jalapeno cheese dip...with Pepsi
5. Any kind of ice cream

5 songs I know all the words to...
1. I Love You For Sentimental Reasons
2. L-O-V-E
3. A Bushel and a Peck
4. Amazing Grace
5. Great is Thy Faithfulness
(all songs I used to sing to my children when they were babies and I rocked them to sleep)

5 things I would do with $100,000,000...
1. build my parents and my sisters each a new home
2. build us a new home -- my dream home (I already have it designed, just need the $$)
3. get completely out of debt
4. hire a housekeeper and cook so I could spend more time writing without neglecting homeschool time
5. fully fund and continually support my friend Lee's orphanage in Mozambique

5 locations I would love to run away to...
well, I don't really want to run away, but if we're talking vacations...
1. Ireland
2. New York City
3. Washington, DC
4. England
5. Greece

5 things I like doing...
1. reading to my kids
2. crocheting
3. reading for myself
4. blogging
5. talking to my sisters on the phone

5 things I would never wear...
1. a bikini
2. a tattoo
3. a piercing of any kind
4. cowboy boots
5. a grass skirt

5 recently seen movies I like...
1. Hitch
2. Hotel Rwanda
3. National Treasure
4. Sahara
5. Aviator - can't really say I liked it -- too sad, but Leonardo Dicaprio was incredible

5 famous people I'd like to meet...
I don't really want to meet anyone famous, but I'd love to have an afternoon of coffee and conversation with all the ladies on my blogroll. Maybe we'd have to do 5 at a time!

5 biggest joys of the moment...
1. My three sisters are all in town from various parts of the Northwest. This is the first time in two years we have all been together, and the first time I've seen my new nephew Tallon.
2. My children are all potty-trained and sleep through the night -- I'm spoiled, I know.
3. I thought my parents were moving away, but they're not.
4. Watching Kevin play with our kids at the pool on Saturday.
5. My best friends Heidi and Terry.

5 favorite toys...
1. This computer
2. My PDA
3. DVD player
4. Our public library
5. Cranium game

Whew -- that's a lot of thinking for this time of night! I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home