Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Saturday, July 23, 2005

A Better Description of Who I Am

Posted: 2005-07-19T01:45:43Z

Source:
WHAT I WRITE ISNT TO BE JUDGE SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE ITS NOT YOUR PLACE

Hi everyone my name is Sonya Nicole Holguin actually it is Sonya Angelica Santos I was adopted six years ago yet my pass comes and haunts my life sucks not meaning how I live know I am so happy I have everything I want but Elijah Woods which I will tell you more about later but emotionally its killing me and by it I mean life I want to give up and I guess the The only thing that is keeping me alive is friends and of course my family but my suffering gets stronger every day
I wish someone understood and at the same time I rather them not understand because in order for them to understand they must have the same life experience and I wish that on no one. My life is pretty good but the darkness and sadness which you will know how a lot of it feels through my writing and you will get to see the few sparks in my life. And you will see so much hell I am put through and its no one fault its just a punishment. For what I don’t know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home