Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Elijah Woods

Posted: 2005-07-23T03:29:52Z

Source:
THIS IS ELIJAH WOODS I LOVE HIM HE IS A ACTOR I THINK HE IS REALLY CUTE SO YEAH JUST KIND OF SOMETHING TO KNOW ABOUT ME I USED TO HAVE PICTURES OF HIM ALL OVER MY WALL YEAH I WAS A LOSER BUT ISNT HE CUTE, I HAVE MOST OF THE LORD OF THE RING MOVIES AND I ONLY WATCH TO SEE HIM I TOLD YOU I WAS LOSER BUT YEAH . ONE DAY I WILL MEET HIM HE WILL BE LIKE ALOT OLDER BUT YEAH AND PROBABLY MARRIED BUT AS LONG A I MEET HIM I AM HAPPY.I USED TO TALK ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME JUST ASK MY FRIENDS EVERYTIME I SAW HIM ON THE TV I WOULD JUST SCREAM IT WAS FUNNY MY FRIENDS WERE JUST LIKE LIKE I DONT KNOW BUT YEAH I DONT DO IT ANY MORE SO YEAH BUT WHEN I SEE HIM I ALWAYS SAY HE IS SO CUTE BUT WHEN HE SHAVED HIS HEAD I DID NOT LIKE IT BUT I STILL LOVE HIS EYES,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home