Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Friday, July 29, 2005

Full stop

Posted: 2005-07-18T20:49:16Z

Source: I was all ready to launch into my busy week when everything came to a screeching halt. One of my sisters left a wonderful viral thing for us when she headed home, and three of my four are down with some stuffy nose-scratchy throat-fever bug. So, I cancelled the dentist appointment, the trip to the library, and the WIC appointment for Tuesday. Poor Jonathan, he's the only one who is still healthy, but he keeps trying to convince me he has a fever in order to avoid his booster shots this afternoon. I'm hoping everyone will be well in time for the ladies' potluck on Wednesday, or they will be devotionless. (That's not a word, is it? Oh, well.)

Kevin is just hoping they will be well by Saturday so we can camp. Here we are in the middle of July, and we've had such a wet spring and early summer that we haven't been to the lake once!

Hope you are all enjoying sunny skies and healthy families!

On a side note, I have posted some more wonderful words from The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home