Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Key Chain

Posted: 2005-07-20T02:09:54Z

Source:

I have a thingy that holds my keys dont know what its called but my mom got it for me has a gay saying if you can read it, its says NEVER DRIVE FASTER THAN YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL CAN FLY, which i cant figure out because i always thought angels could fly really really fast, so yeah plus you shouldnt speed any way, i know people who do who will remain nameless "COUGH" Laura, bless me, lol ok thenm theres a monkey that says friends one of my best friends named marisa has the other one i will tell you more about her later then there is a heart which is a locket i have been trying to put pictures in it but i dont know what to put in it i want to put something really important i think a picture of my real little sisters, my best friend, an a guy friend and maybe one of Elijah Woods he is so cute, if you can see it has my intials carved into it SNH and two keys of course one to my car and the other to my room and a angel i am thinking of putting a star that my ex-boyfriend bought me on my key chain so yeah i will post alot more so yeah bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home