Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Friend Cracker

Posted: 2005-07-23T02:24:08Z

Source:

I HAVE THE GREATEST FRIEND HER NAME IS LAURA SHE IS VERY SWEET WE DO SO MUCH TOGETHER I KNOW IF I EVER NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO THAT SHE WILL BE THERE AND UNDEDICATED UNLIKE MY MOM OR I DON'T KNOW SHE IS VERY SWEET WE HAVE A LOT OF GOOD TIMES. THIS I A PICTURE OF US TOGETHER AT SCHOOL SHE LOVES PICTURES BUT I HATE THEM SO I ALWAYS MAKE A STUPID FACE BUT YEAH MY MOM AND DAD SEE HER AS FAMILY I SEE HER AS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL SHE HAS KEPT ME FROM DOING A LOT OF STUPID STUFF I HAD AND OVERDOSING PROBLEM I KEPT DOING IT HOPING IT WOULD KILL ME BUT IT DID NOT AND SHE CLEAN MY ROOM OF EVERY PILL BECAUSE I TOLD HER SHE TOLD ME HOW SAD SHE WOULD BE IF I DIED BUT I NEVER REALLY CARE IF I DIED I WOULD FEEL BAD BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY SHE IS THE ONLY REASON AND A SPECIAL GUY THAT I FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE AND NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID SHE IS MY SISTER THAT I NEVER GOT TO HAVE SHE IS MY OLDER SISTER AND SINCE I CANT BE A OLDER SISTER TO MY REAL LITTLE SISTER THAN I HAVE NO PROBLEM LET HER BE MY OLDER SISTER AND LETTING ME BE THE YOUNG ONE ITS MAKES FEEL LIKE I HAVE A REAL OLDER SISTER WATCHING ME AND MAKING SURE I AM OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home