Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Posted: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:06:07 GMT

Source: Kelsey and I just downed an entire large pizza. I feel really full.

In other news, I got a wedding present! Yay! I went back to Target this afternoon, and I re-checked the list and finally found something that was on there. True, it's not really something that I would have got them otherwise, but dang it, I finally found something.

Also, last night I went over to Rachel's and tried on my dress. Good news! It seems to be fitting really well now. So that's good. But then after I tried it on, I spent the next FOUR HOURS helping Rachel with music. I understand that this is an important event and she wants it to go well, but ahhhh! Stop the insanity already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home