Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

*is sorta panicky*

Posted: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:44:06 GMT

Source: The count-down to the Day of Doom (a.k.a. Rachel and Eric's wedding) is closing in on zero, and I'm starting to feel a bit nervous.

The last time I went to the dress maker lady, my dress was still a wee bit tight, was too long (not like that was a shocker), and the lining had not been put in. The other girls have got their dresses back all finished, but not me. I should probably have that to make sure it fits and all.

Just this weekend, I sorta remembered that I should get them a wedding gift. I thought about just getting a gift card, but that is never very fun, so this afternoon I went shopping. I went to both Target and Walmart because they have registrys at both places. And guess what? While there were a number of things left on both lists, none of those things were actually in the store. NONE! What are the odds of that? It's freaky is what it is. So now I dunno. I guess I'm back to the gift card idea, but I always feel like I should spend more when I go that route, and that makes me cranky.

Another thing I just sorta remembered was the bachelorette party. Yeah, um, I hope someone else is doing that. Because I'm not. No one has said I should be doing it, and really, isn't that the job of the Maid of Honor (which I'm NOT)? Her sister (who is) has been here since the 19th, so I think she should have been doing it. But if no one has, then I'm going to feel really bad and guilty like it's all my fault. And maybe it IS.

And I just know there are 1,000,000 things that Rachel hasn't had time to do that I just don't know about yet. Like getting all the music together for the dance or finalizing the flowers or...I don't even know. Just lots more stuff for lots more stress.

So basically, I've decided that no one else I know can get married. Ever. It will be better for everyone that way. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home