Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Friday, August 26, 2005

Posted: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 01:59:59 GMT

Source:
/>When I was talking with Rachel yesterday, she happened to mention in passing that she had made hair appointments for herself, Kelsi, and Carla. But apparently not me. Now I realise that I don't have a lot of hair, but hey! I'm not bald! And I am also not capable of doing my own hair. I was sort of taken aback at the time, so I didn't really say anything, but now I'm mad. I have absolutely zero hair skills, and I don't want to end up being the ugly bridesmaid! So now I think that I need to go get my hair cut in such a way that it will look good (or even just OK) without much/any help from me. And dang it, that's going to cost money. I've been trying to let each new crazy thing re:the wedding just pass over me and accept it, but there's just so much of it, it's really difficult.

Also, still no word on a bachelorette party. I'm feeling guiltier by the minute.

Thirdly, and the thing that prompted this bitching post, Rachel called me a couple minutes ago to ask me to help her with a power point presentation for the reception. She wants me to find a song with good lyrics that would go along with "growing up" pics of her and Eric and their friends. I don't know! Shouldn't this have been done a long time ago.

I'm so stressed out now that I think I'm making myself sick. Well, I haven't been feeling 100% the past couple days and that's what I'm blaming it on anyway.



Stupid weddings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home