Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Del.icio.us

Posted: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:21:16 GMT

Source:

This morning I wanted to send a link to a friend.  So I navigated to the page, copied the URL to the clipboard, opened up Gmail, pasted the link, typed in a subject and an excerpt of the text of the page.  Emailing the link worked fine, but it's a little cumbersome.  I wish my recipient used delicious though!  Had he used the hot social bookmarking service, I would have simply had to navigate to the page, click the bookmarklet and tag the link as for:recipient. 

If you haven't checked out delicious, it's time.  Discovery, or learning about cool internet resources from other people, is the new search.   Delicious features RSS feeds for each user, tag (or category) and for tags from certain users.  You can subscribe to my delicious feed by clicking the link over on the right hand side of this page.  Leave your delicious username in the comments...

Become familiar with the discovery/subscribe model - it's about to change the way we internet.

Anyway, LA is amazing.  The weather is incredible and the training center I'm teaching in is top notch.  I pricelined my hotel room so it has no internet access (intolerable)...  I'm posting now from a Westchester Starbucks - they have a new Green Tea frappuccino and it's the bomb-dot-com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home