Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Not on Harry Potter Day!

Posted: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:08:54 GMT

Source: Here I am, home from Waldenbooks with my book. And why, you may ask, am I not currently reading it? Well, let me tell you. It is because I am pissed. Pissed like a mofo.

For this book I did not want to be spoiled. At all. I stayed away from everything. I didn't read a single darn thing. And it went really really well. I was so happy!

So there I was, standing in the book store, waiting in line to pay. There were only about 3 people in front of me when suddenly, this girl runs in from somewhere, stops at these two girls directly behind me and goes, "OMG!!!!! SPOILER SPOILER MCSPOIlERPANTS HAPPENS IN CHAPTER BLIPPTY BEEP!"

...

All I have to say is FUCK YOU!!!!!!! to spoiler girl. Could she just not have kept that to herself for like 10 more minutes? This is why I hate people. I'm never going to a book release party again. From now on, I'm just gonna order from Amazon and stay at home in a cocoon of silence until I've read it.

Now I'm so pissed that I know what's going to happen that I don't know if I can read now. I wanted to be kept guessing the whole time. But now? PFFT!

*hates on the planet*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home