Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Monday, September 26, 2005

Posted: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:48:37 GMT

Source:
/>Not much to say except, whoa pairing-tastic! I have started a little chant to myself that goes, "Not Harry/Ginny! Not Harry/Ginny! Please, please not Harry/Ginny!" Because, well, blick. If any of that action happens, I will be forced to spew (and I'm not talkin S.P.E.W. here!).

But the Madame Pince/Argus Filch comment was funny. I don't think I've ever seen that pairing, but surely it exists. After all, if Dobby/Sorting Hat and Moaning Myrtle/Giant Squid is out there, then there MUST be something as tame as Pince/Filch around. I don't think it'd be very hot thought.

In other news, I was rather disturbed when I thought that Harry had given Ron the lucky potion thinger. And even after I found out he didn't really, it was still a bit off-putting. And Harry's obession with Draco is not normal. It must be hot hot burning UST! He might be a little off his rocker now that he's lost Sirius, if you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home