Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Snippets

Posted: 2005-09-09T20:10:43Z

Source:
Mommy: Josiah, come here and let me help you put your shoes on.

Josiah: Oh, my tie shoes! My tie shoes make me happy!


Josiah: Mommy, can I have a cookie?

Mommy: No, Josiah, you haven't even had breakfast yet.

Josiah: But, Mommy, it's good to share!


Jonathan: Mom, are we twins?

Mommy: No, Jonathan, twins are kids who were both in their Mommy's tummy at the same time and born on the same day. Noah was in my tummy and born 15 months before you were.

Jonathan: Oh. Are we chiclets? (I'm assuming he meant "triplets".)


Josiah (3yo) is in the "why" phase. Questions asked so far today: "Why does the food go in our mouths?" "Why do cars have wheels?" "Why don't bouncy balls have wheels?" Which was followed by, "I wish bouncy balls had wheels."

2 Comments:

Blogger diaper king said...

Joi Ito on Heavy Metal
Quote "People lean into a whisper." Evelyn Rodriguez ClustrMap Stowe Boyd , President/COO of Corante, is a well-known media subversive, and an internationally recognized authority on real-time, collaborative ...
This is an excellent blog, keep it going!
I have a diaper cake site that I think you will like. Check it out if you get the chance :-)

5:17 PM

 
Blogger Rod Pendergrass said...

Blog and Website Visitor Traffic: Finding Offline Sources
You have probably already tried many ideas for gaining new readers through internet promotions ... ... including higher search engine rankings through SEO, publishing internet articles, and posting blog ...
I enjoyed reading some of your posts.

I have a residential wine cellars site. It pretty much covers residential wine cellars related stuff.Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rod

5:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home