Helpful Hints & Companies to help your Customers

Sunday, October 16, 2005

In Which God Has a Huge Sense of Humor...

Posted: 2005-10-04T22:45:08Z

Source:
Yesterday was a bad, bad day. I'm not talking a little irritating, I'm talking mommy-completely-lost-it-and-yelled-and-screamed-and-then-burst-into-tears-of-guilt kind of bad. Once-a-month-psycho-mother-from-you-know-where and find-the-nearest-big-yellow-school-bus-and-shove-them-all-on-board.

The details aren't all that important, except to say it was mostly me and not so much the kids. Well, on second thought, they were pretty horrible, but my reactions were, too.

Then last night I get this e-mail advertising Cranium.com's Family Fun sweepstakes. I click on over to enter the $50,000 Grand Prize (one can always dream, right?) and find out I'm the instant winner of a Cranium Family Fun game, designed to have everyone laughing, playing, and working together. This on the day when the only game I feel like playing with my children involves tying them up and running away.

Glad to know God has a sense of humor. And glad that today has been a much better day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I have a website about **Plasma and LCD TV review**, please visit and hope that it's useful for you to choose your flat-panel TV.

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Delux said...

I am so glad I found your blog! Great information!

I have a site about canadian web hosting

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more information on your blog

1:22 PM

 
Blogger sandyhay said...

Hey!! Just surfing some sites and found this place. Cool!! I have a accounting software for small business tax site where i try to sell accounting software for small business tax related software. Drop by anytime.

2:34 PM

 
Blogger harvey3 said...

This blogstuff is great just looking around yours I have one too free debt reduction schedule I have a website dedicated to gettin people out of debt all free info free debt reduction schedule

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home